Bestmilk Sp. z o.o. offers a full range of raw materials derived from milk.
In particular, the company specializes in the supply of:
- FULL MILK – full-fat cow’s milk, subjected to the process of pasteurization, normalized or not,
- SKIMMED MILK – reduced-fat to 0,05% cow’s milk, subjected to the process of pasteurization,
- LIQUID SKIMMED MILK CONCENTRATE ca. 30% - concentrated skimmed milk,
- LIQUID WHEY CONCENTRATE 18% - the product obtained during the process of producing hard cheese (sweet whey) and cottage cheese (sour whey),
- CREAM – product obtained by separating the fat from pasteurized cow’s milk in the spinning process. The fat content in cream varies from 36 to 40%.